Who can use the student discount for an affordable car rental with ATET?
- International Student, who is currently studying on faculty in Slovenia
- Foreign student, who is studying on a faculty outside of Slovenia*
- Slovenian students*
What are student benefits for a car rental at ATET?
- Welcome voucher -10 € for first time rental
- Free Sovene vignette
- Free Cross Border Card
- Free additional drivers
- Collecting Loyalty points
- 50% discount on winter package
- 50% discount on Young Driver fee
- Free GPS navigation system
- Free pick up evening before
- No Credit Card needed
- Possible payment with cash and debit card
First time renting a car as a student in Slovenia?
All International students get a WELCOME VOUCHER for -10,00 € and when they rent a car for their first time at ATET, the price will be 10,00 EUR lower!
When making a booking at the last step of booking process enter the discount code WELCOME to use your extra 10 € off for first time rental and our reservation's centre will send you a modified confirmation afterwards.
Promotional discount code for first time rental: WELCOME
- One voucher applies for one person who is renting for the first time.
- On one rental only one voucher can be used.
- No prepayment. Cancelation of booking is not charged.
Special car rental for International students / How to book?
Time to Travel on Budget and make new memories on your roadtrips. Use all extra benefits you get while using an ATET car and explore Slovenia as well as all countries around. Book your car early to get available cars.
When selecting your dates and hours in the next step please apply the student pricelist and proceed with booking steps.
*If renting for the first time don't forget to use code WELCOME for extra 10 € off on first rental.
What do you need for Student car rental?
- Valid Student card from faculty in Slovenia
- Valid drivers license
- Valid ID Card or passport
- Credit Card or a card with a possibility of reservation of funds (it is only required for regular Slovene students and foreign students, who are not studying in Slovenia)
How can you pay?
- Payment is made at time of pick up in our office, there is no prepayment necessary.
- International Students on an exchange in Slovenia (Erasmus and other programmes) do not need a credit card and have an option of payment with cash or debit card as well
Amount of deposit depends on the fact if you would include any additional Excess Protection (Insurance). Students usually take SCDW Super Excess protection but it is your decision of course. In this case you can also leave cash deposit in amount 70,00€ + rental costs. Does not apply if you are not studying in Slovenia.
Check Frequently Asked Questions at Support Centre for more details.
Subscribe to Student newsletter!
During your time in Slovenia we are inviting you to subscribe to our newsletter. We send monthly discount codes for rental, amazing travel inspirations and bucketlist roadtrip ideas for Slovenia and countries around. We will be happy to have you with us! You can unsubscribe at any time. Most students do that after ending their student exchange.