All rented vehicles include basic insurance with renters responsiblity - the amount up to which the renter is responsible for the vehicle depends on selected category of the vehicle. (Read more in Terms and Conditions, Section IX. Insurance and Liability https://www.atet.si/en/About-Atet/Terms-and-conditions )
Renter has a possibility to add additional insurance / Excess Protection, which reduces the responsibility of the renter in case of damage. Excess Protection is additionally charged and the amount depends on selected Protection package as well as selected category of the vehicle.
- RCDW = Reduced Protection
- SCDW = Super Protection
- ALL = All Inclusive Premium Protection
(Read more in Terms and Conditions, Section IX. Insurance and Liability https://www.atet.si/en/About-Atet/Terms-and-conditions )
RCDW Reduced Protection: Renters responsibility is reduced for half of total excess of the vehicle (the amount depends on selected car group).
SCDW Super Protection: Renters responsibility is reduced to 0. In case someone scratches the vehicle on the parking lot, in time of your absence, you are not responsible for the caused scratches/ damage, since Super Protection will cover the damages made on the body of the car.
ALL Inclusive Premium Protection: Renters responsibility is reduced to 0. In case someone scratches the vehicle on the parking lot, in time of your absence, you are not responsible for the caused scratches/ damage, since Premium Protection will cover the damages made on the body of the car. This package also covers damages on tires, windows and undercarriage, since additional WUG Insurance is included. Renter also has a service of Road Assistance included (more information about this product below) and does not need to pay Administration Handling Fee in the amount of 70,00€, which is otherwise included when damage on the vehicle is done.
*Every renter has an option of including WUG Protection outside of any insurance package as well, which is additionally charged in the amount of 10,00€/ day ( applies for all car categories in car fleet).
WUG Protection covers:
- damages on tires
- damages on windows
- damages on undercarriage
Protection packages RCDW / SCDW do not cover below mentioned damages:
- damage inside the vehicle and engine sump.
- decorative covers and aerial damage
- when driving under the influence of alcohol, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, drugs, where driving is not recommended, barbiturates and other narcotics
- while not taking good care of the vehicle or while damaging it on purpose
- if the Renter appears without a valid driving license at the time of damage being done
- if the damage results from ignorance of the terms set forth in Article II of these Terms and Conditions
- if the damage to the vehicle occurs in the areas not covered by the vehicle's insurance policy, and which are listed therein
- in other cases as mentioned in the insurance policy.
In all the situations listed above, the Renter shall be responsible for the costs of the damage done to the vehicle.
Atet reserves the right to look for, investigate any damage to the vehicle to during a period of three working days after the end of the rental, and charge the Renter therefor.
The Renter must cover any difference between the expenses for the damage to the vehicle and the maximum policy insurance amount for that damage to the vehicle.